Buying a home is probably the most expensive transaction you will ever make in your life!
Finding the right people to help you accomplish this task is vitally important. When you work with me you also have a team of professionals at your disposal.
I have surrounded myself by excellent partners in the business.
My team consists of the very best in their fields including:
- Mortgage Broker
- Home Improvement Contractors
- Moving Company
Things to consider when you are considering making a move are:
- How much can you spend? It is best to get pre-qualified before you start looking so we know truly what you can afford.
- When are you looking to move?
- Find a few areas or neighbourhoods you want to move to?
- Condo, single family home? What kind of home are you looking for?
- What are your wants in a home? Size, bedrooms, basement, school district?
I truly believe the single most important decision to make when selling your home is the price!
Determining the proper list price for your home will maximize the amount you sell your home for.
List it high and you will have to reduce the price lower than its probably worth.
List it low and chances are you wont get as much as your home is worth.
I also believe timing is everything. There really isn’t a bad time of year to sell your home but there are times (long weekends, holidays, etc.) that maybe a few days or weeks may benefit you, as to maximize your profit!
There is more to selling a house than putting up a sign in your yard.
Some examples are;
- MLS listing
- A dedicated property website (com) This gives your home 24/7 online exposure.
- A video tour
- Printed property brochures
- Social media ( facebook, twitter, instagram)
I will also talk to you about making your home as presentable as possible. You made need to make minor repairs such as:
- Fixing wall dings and marks
- Fixing floor scrapes